Europe’s No. 1 Rugged Computer Specialists
Steatite Rugged Systems – Europe’s number one technology, engineering and manufacturing provider of rugged computer systems for mission-critical applications.
We have been supplying, designing and building rugged mobile computing devices for over 20 years. It’s our primary business; listening to customers and delivering real-world rugged products and services to support customers for the long term.
- We offer the widest range of rugged mobile devices to suit all applications and budgets.
- We are experts who know how to plan, execute and maintain your Return On Investment in your mobile computing project to meet your budget and timescale objectives.
- We provide integration services and plan, design & deliver complex projects for harsh and challenging environments.
- We have innovative satellite and other digital communication solutions that enable fast, secure, and efficient communications to any location. They bring today’s new communication applications to people out of reach of terrestrial networks, in both the commercial and government sectors, with a variety of networking products and services.
- We have recently added to our portfolio a secure and "true" mobile ad-hoc networking system from Persistent Systems with its Wave Relay product line.
In addition to our core rugged computer business we have expertise in a variety of associated technologies such as Test Equipment, Vehicle Installations, Electronic Forms as well as IP and Data message transfer over tactical radio.
The ability to evolve and meet the needs of this rapidly expanding market has ensured that Steatite Rugged Systems remains at the forefront of the industry offering the best products with the highest levels of customer service and support. If you're looking for a rugged tablet, rugged laptop, rugged handheld, vehicle mount computer or indeed other rugged accessories, Steatite Rugged Systems should be your first port of call.
- Q-par Angus Limited is acquired by Solid State PLC We are pleased to advise that Solid State PLC has acquired the entire issued share capital of Q-par Angus Ltd. READ MORE...
- Steatite adds Multi-Carrier 3G Cellular Broadband Routers to Portfolio Steatite announces new strategic partnership with CalAmp of Oxnard in the USA. CalAmp specializes in rugged wireless solutions from narrowband to broadband, using licensed, spread spectrum and cellular 3G, 4G LTE technologies to support fixed and mobile connectivity for mission-critical communications. READ MORE...
- Steatite discusses SME Manufacturing issues at Westminster John Lavery, Managing Director of Redditch based company Steatite Limited, took part in a Q&A session at Westminster on Thursday 14th February 2013. READ MORE...