- Available with either 10.4” or a 12.1” display
- Outstanding battery life – 8+ hours
- Core i7 low voltage processors offer unbeatable performance vs battery life
- 1200 nit sunlight readable display – amongst the brightest in class
- Convertible display – operates as either a laptop or tablet PC
- Mil-Std-810G and IP65 compliance
- V100 rugged laptop and V-series docking station have BS1789 certification for use in all UK emergency services vehicles
- V200 and V-series dock have been certified as Spec 5 compliant for use around Tetra band emergency services radio equipment
- The ideal alternative for those looking for the popular Panasonic Toughbook CF-19, but offering a substantial cost saving.
- Rotating Screen on V-Series rotates towards the driver when cab mounted (CF-19 rotates in the opposite direction).
- V-Series laptops have been tested by software vendors for full compatibility with leading Emergency Services applications
- Vehicle PSU and docking options available for both models with GPS, 3G, WLAN and VGA pass-through – handy for connecting to roof-top antennae on fire engines, whilst the VGA passthrough allows a rear monitor to be connected for the crew in the back of the appliance.
- Multi-touch touchscreen display on all models.
- UL1604 and ATEX versions of the V100 are available for use in harsh environment scenarios
Press Contact: James Munger - Group Marketing Manager - Marketing@steatite.co.uk