Offering durable resilient data protection in the most extreme military conditions including drop, shock and vibration. Designed and tested to meet with military environmental, EMC and TEMPEST standards.
Deploying a state-of-the-art Intel® Atom™ Z530 (1.6GHz) processor, the Tablet PC has the endurance needed to stay in the field where it belongs.
Lightweight and ergonomic, the ndura RUGGED® Tactical Tablet PC is an optimal balance between performance, mobility and protection. The Tablet PC provides upgradeable and flexible computing power to support demanding field applications.
Whether man-portable, in field or vehicle mounted, the Tactical Tablet PC offers the flexibility to keep field deployed, mission critical workers productive.
- 1.6GHz Intel® Atom™ Z530
- Ultra Low Voltage (2.3 Watts)
- 512KB L2 cache
- 8.4” 1024 x 768 resolution screen, with sunlight readable touch screen
- 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
- 16GB SATA Solid State Drive (optional 32GB model)
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 500
- 1 x External DC power input
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x USB 2.0 port (front bezel)
- 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1 x Stereo Audio output port
- 10/100 Ethernet
- GPS Receiver with integrated antenna
- Windows XP for Embedded Systems
- PCI Audio with AC-97 Compliance
- Li-ion rechargeable packs (approx 3 hours Normal Operating time)
- < 40 Watts
- ±65° Horizontal, ±50° Vertical
- 200mm(H) x 300mm(W) x 55mm(D)
- Aluminium Alloy / Composite Material
- NATO Green (BS381C Colour No. 285)
- Other finishes/colours available