Encrypted Hard Disk Drives
Steatite Rugged Systems is accredited to supply and handle both hardware and software-based encrypted hard disk solutions. According to a recent industry study, a laptop is stolen every 53 seconds and there's one in ten chances that your laptop will be stolen this year. Millions of computers are lost or stolen annually, putting classified and sensitive data at risk of breach.
Steatite Rugged Systems are an approved supplier of the ViaSat Eclypt range of secure encrypted hard disks. The Eclypt® Core encrypted internal hard drive can be used in most commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) computers to protect data-at-rest with accredited hardware-based security. In the event of computer theft, loss, or attack, Eclypt ensures that your data is completely protected, secure, and cannot be stolen.
- Hardware-based data storage encryption trusted by governments, military forces, and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
- Complete range of hard drive configurations available (Core 600, 400, 300, and 200) for different levels of protection to choose from based on the security level of your data.
- Eclypt Core is a direct replacement for a standard hard drive in most COTS computers.
- Solid State Disk option provides increased performance and greater operating ranges.
- Encrypts and decrypts your data immediately and invisibly with no noticeable effects on the computer’s performance.
We can also provide portable a range of external USB hardware-encrypted hard drives that can store, archive, or back-up data and easily transport to different computers, in addition to rugged, waterproof, portable flash drives with full-disk encryption.
Software-based encryption solutions are also available if preferred.
To find out more, or discuss your specific requirements, call us on +44(0)1527 512400, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Steatite Company Overview for more information on all our capabilities.
- Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System READ MORE...