Wave Relay Tracker System
The Wave Relay® Tracking Antenna System enables two-way communication between the ground and an airborne asset. Together with the Quad Radio Router that is used to control steering, the Tracking Antenna System provides an encrypted digital data link to military UAVs, police and fire helicopters, and Coast Guard planes.
The Wave Relay® Tracking Antenna System enables communication between stationary and mobile assets. Together with the Quad Radio Router, the Tracking Antenna System provides an encrypted digital data link to UAVs, helicopters, planes, ships and boats.The Tracking System transmits real time command and control digital video and VoIP over 100mi. Being a component of the MANET,the Tracking System acts as an extension to the existing network and allows for greater distances.
The Tracking System consists of three parts:
1. Parabolic grid antenna - Provides 26.5 dB gain for long-range, highly directional applications. The grid is open-frame die cast aluminium, making it durable,lightweight, and steady in the wind. This design enables the System to easily track an orbiting platform without everdropping communication.
2. Pan/tilt motor - designed to allow continuous 360°horizontal rotation. Constructed with RF pass-through slip ring, only short RF cables are used and never tangle.
3. Tripod - Extremely sturdy and rugged. Capable of elevating to six feet for operation and collapses to less than three feet for easy transport.
The Tracking System is intelligently designed with deployment in mind. Components are transported directly into the field where the unit is easily and quickly assembled. The operator can then configure through a user friendly web management interface.
|Total Weight||60.8 lbs|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminium|
|Dimensions (Operational)||1854.2 mm (73”) base diameter
2641.6 mm (104”) max height
|Operating Temperature||-15ºC to +55ºC (+5ºF to +131ºF)|
|Input Power||Junction Box|
|Range||Over 100 Miles|
|Throughput||Up to 37 Mbps|
|Grid Dimensions||1198.9 mm (47.2”) x 904.1 mm (35.6”)|
|Weight||15.8 lbs, 7.2 kg|
|Mounting||Custom Mounting Bracket; Vertical and Horizontal Polarity|
|Rated Wind Velocity||134 mph|
|Frequency Range||2312 - 2507 MHz|
|Frequency Gain||26.5 dB|
|Horizontal Beam Width||6.5º|
|Vertical Beam Width||8º|
|Tracking||Via Quad Radio Router|
|GPS Based||Direct from platform, location fed over network|
|Government Formats||ESD, COT, CDF|
|Additional Capabilities||Remote hands off
Real time fine tuning
27 Mbps Multicast
|Pan Speed Range||1.7º - 25º per second|
|Tilt Range||180º +/- 90º|
|Tilt Speed Range||0.3º - 7º per second|
|Weight||22 lbs, 10 kg|
|Dimensions||265.2 mm (H) x 244.6 mm (W) x 200.2 mm (D)
10.44” x 9.63” x 7.88”
|Cables||Power Supply, Ethernet, Continuous Flex Mil-Spec Connectors|
|Height Range||850 mm (33.5”) - 1778 mm (70”)|
|Maximum Speed||1854.2 mm (73”)|
|Transport Dimensions||1028.7 mm (40.5”) x 317.5 mm (12.5”)|
|Weight||23 lbs / 10.4 kg|
†Dual option can only use one 2 W radio module
*2 W module only available to government customers
* Technical Specifications quoted are qualified and verified but do not indicate the maximum performance limitations of the equipment. Specifications are subject to change without notice. E & OE Issue A
- Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System READ MORE...