Getac Z710 Rugged Android Tablet
- 7" LumiBond™ Display with Getac QuadraClear™ Sunlight Readable Technology and Glove-enabled Capacitive Touchscreen
- 6 Feet Drop and IP65 Certified
- Optional 1D/2D Imager Barcode Reader and RFID
- Optional 3.5G WWAN (HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM)
- SiRFstarIV™ High Sensitivity GPS
The new fully rugged tablet Z710 provides key advantages to operators in vertical markets including utilities, logistics and automobile manufacturing, to name just a few. For field services, this rugged tablet from Getac raises the bar for operation in all types of environmental conditions, together with significant improvements in screen durability and sensitivity, thanks to our proprietary LumiBondTM technology. LumiBondTM technology integrates Gorilla® Glass, capacitive touch sensor and LED panel through OCR (Optical Clear Resin), which provide unprecedented touch sensitivity even with gloves on!
And that’s not all: Getac’s unique design allows the Z710’s screen to be controlled with a stylus, finger or gloved hand for quick data/signature input or punched-in commands. The tablet incorporates Getac’s industry-leading data-capture capabilities with barcode reader, camera, and key data connectors that you won’t find on similar devices on the market.
The new Getac tablet sets new standards for toughness, connectivity, adaptability and longer operation, all of which mean greater productivity for field operations or on factory floors.
|Processor Speed||OMAP 4430 Dual Core 1 GHz Processor|
|LCD Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Wireless LAN||802.11 b / g / n|
|SD Card Reader||None|
|Smart Card Reader||None|
|USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Microphone / Line In||Yes|
|Serial Ports (RS232 / RS422)||None|
|Battery Life||6 Hours|
|Dimensions||217.9mm (W) 26.9mm (D) 142.2mm (H)|
* Technical Specifications quoted are qualified and verified but do not indicate the maximum performance limitations of the equipment. Specifications are subject to change without notice. E & OE Issue A
- Getac Announces Product Update Getac will officially discontinue the B300 with 3rd Gen Intel Processor from the current product line. The lastdate to order this platform is August 11, 2014. This notice will not affect service support for units covered under the The new Getac B300, featuring latest Intel 4th Gen. Processor and other upgrades are available now. READ MORE...