Steatite Rugged Systems offers a range of rugged displays that are specifically engineered to withstand harsh environments experienced in military, marine, industrial and transportation applications. When working in extreme shock, vibration and specifically salt fog environments, rugged displays provide a reliable solution for any military, nautical, land-based vehicle or offshore application.
Steatite offer a range of monitors and related services to suit the vast majority of applications, including open frame screens with custom LVDS cables, industrial monitors for ‘always on’ applications and touchscreen solutions for use as an interface device.
Our rugged monitor product range includes:
- Screen sizes from 4” to 42” and larger
- VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD-SDI, LVDS and composite inputs
- Resistive or capacitive touchscreen options
- VESA, rack, wall and panel mount options
- High brightness sunlight-readable displays
- Designed for 24/7 operation with anti-burn-in technology
Several levels of EMC protection are available as options, providing reliable data protection in the field of operations. Further upgradeable options are available for secure desk, console or rack mounted environments.
We specialize in designing custom solutions to meet your specific requirements - please contact us for details.
To find out more, or discuss your specific requirements, call us on +44(0)1527 512400, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Steatite Company Overview for more information on all our capabilities.
- Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System Steatite Launches SightView™ Video Distribution System READ MORE...