DLI 8500P Rugged Fixed Vehicle Mount Terminal
Engineered to deliver a new level of flexibility, performance, and value in a rugged in-vehicle computer. The DLI 8500P Vehicle Mount Computer (VMC) is the perfect in-vehicle or fixed-mount platform no matter what the task or operating environment. With the broadest feature set of any device in its class, the DLI 8500P moves mobile computing into an even wider array of rugged environments.
Engineered to deliver a new level of flexibility, performance, and value in a rugged in-vehicle computer.
The DLI 8500P Vehicle Mount Computer (VMC) is the perfect in-vehicle or fixed-mount platform no matter what the task or operating environment. With the broadest feature set of any device in its class, the DLI 8500P moves mobile computing into an even wider array of rugged environments.
Built around a 10.4·industrial version LCD screen and powered by an Intel Celeron processor, the DLI 8500P provides multiple (& concurrent) wireless communication options including GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, CDMA and GPRS. From the loading dock to the warehouse floor, inside the squad car, ambulance, semi-truck or bulldozer, the DLI 8500P provides lightning fast access to the mission critical data that drives today's business.
- Material Handling Vehicles – Connect to industrial scanners and imagers via integrated Bluetooth or locking USB connectors as part of a Warehouse Management System.
- Police, Fire, & EMS – Use the 10.4·outdoor-readable touch-screen display to carry out command & control, evidence gathering and dispatch operations.
- Industrial & Heavy Construction – Improve productivity, track expensive industrial assets, and manage maintenance routines .
Housed in an ergonomic, impact-resistant casing and offering a wide variety of mounting options, this IP64-rated rugged device is easily installed into most any industrial or commercial vehicle.
|Processor Speed||Intel Atom D525 1.80GHz|
|LCD Resolution||1024 x 768|
|LCD Brightness||400 nit|
|Wireless LAN||802.11 a / b / g / n|
|LAN||10 / 100 / 1000|
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|Smart Card Reader||No|
|USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Microphone / Line In||Yes|
|Serial Ports (RS232 / RS422)||2|
|Battery Life||Up to 1.5 hours|
2800mAh Lithium Ion Battery Integrated Backup
|Dimensions||280 x 260 x 48.5 mm|
* Technical Specifications quoted are qualified and verified but do not indicate the maximum performance limitations of the equipment. Specifications are subject to change without notice. E & OE Issue A
- The Next Evolution to Wave Relay Persistent Systems has released the very latest firmware release for the Wave Relay radio. Persistent Systems develops, manufactures and integrates a patented and secure Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) system called Wave Relay®. Firmware release 18.4.2 is a major upgrade, offering a significant number of key features and innovations which will expand upon the already-impressive capabilities of their Wave Relay range of products READ MORE...